Thursday, October 29, 2009

Baby Laughter

As I went to pick up Audrey, I always ask how her day was. Apparently she was playing with another little girl on the floor, and Audrey would "kiss" (probably just try to eat) her hand. The other little girl burst out into a full belly laugh, and Audrey returned the laugh. This went back and forth for a while! Sometimes I worry because she is so opinionated about what she likes or wants, that I was very happy to hear this! She has never cried when I drop her off at daycare, nor been upset when any of the ladies take her. I think Ms. Lucy is her favorite. She will go to her and look at me with contentment! I would still love to keep her home myself, but at least she has some great people that she likes to watch after her.

No comments:

Post a Comment