Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Aunt Lala comes to visit

Lauren, or Aunt Lala came to visit us this evening. 
She was in town for a lasic training and couldn't bear to stay away!!!

We sat out on the swing catching up for a while. Lauren is one of my closest friends from college. Her sister lives here with her family, so we get the advantage of seeing her when she comes to visit them!  

It was bath time and Audrey showed off her splashing ability! She's got skills with those legs! Bath time is one of Audrey's favorite things. She will nose dive into the water trying to eat the foam letters! The one thing she hates is to be laid down to get dressed. She doesn't care about being clothed, but more so moving around and standing up! Once you sit her up, then she's cryin' to go...this is only the beginning!







2 comments:

  1. So cute! She looks so happy splashing around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see yall!! I just hate that I couldn't stay longer. Hopefully, I'll be able to visit longer next time I'm in town! Love yall!!!

    ReplyDelete