
I'm supposed to smile, right?
Grandma Jane was wonderful entertainment!
Audrey put her to work as soon as she arrived!
She played hookie from daycare and loved every minute of it. Wednesday night we had a nice dinner together before I had to leave Thursday morning. Audrey was a busy girl while I was gone. She went to the Galleria, played with Grandma Jane, and also visited Cousin Emily. Meme and Grandma Jane did a wonderful job with Audrey, even amidst the teething for tooth #2.
When I came home, I was so excited to see her! She learned some new tricks while I was gone...When I left she was saying "mama", so I was floored when I opened the door and in her excitement, she starts clapping and saying "dadadada"! What happened to all of my hard work on mamama?
Audrey loves her Papa!


Sweet baby girl! That last pic is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteYay for mamama and dadada! =)
ReplyDelete