It's a McGraw family tradition to take the family picture in camouflage...
The girls were so cute in their matching dresses!
Our camo family pic!
We took the girls out to visit Zippo and Max.
Max was giving kisses for treats, so Audrey returned the sweet favor!
Up came Zippo wanting some sugar too! It works well when Daddy is holding the treats behind Audrey!
A kiss for you too Zippo!
Audrey loves Daddy's drink! It's always better from him.
Audrey was thrilled over Molly's "new" toys! At one point they both laid down on the dog bed and said "night night".
What do you mean I'm spoiled?
Audrey chugging! Molly and Audrey had a great time digging out all the sippie cups and tupperware. Don't worry about the toys...we just need tupperware and boxes!
Loving on PawPaw
Audrey and Daddy were coming in from exploring the field. We had a great time, and Audrey loved having Molly to play with. Cane also had a great time playing with Buddy.













I LOVE these pics. So cute. Audrey looks so grownup. What a difference two months makes. Yeesh, I hope I recognize her next month. =) Miss you!
ReplyDelete