It's been such beautiful weather here, we have been outside a lot. Audrey grabbed her "sun-seys" (sunglasses) and her hat, which is all her idea, to go cruising around the pool with her buggie.
Of course as she makes her laps around the pool, we have to stop to say hello to the puppies.
This male is Tanner's favorite. He says there's something different and special about him.
They are getting feisty and more of their personalities are showing!
This has been my first experience with puppies, and they are so sweet. They just cuddle up on you and follow you wherever you go.
Audrey is the opposite.
She is also sweet, but you follow her where she wants to go!
She's quite skilled at suckering you in to do what she wants. Those blue eyes and precious smile, who could resist?
But don't worry...Hayes hasn't fallen for her tricks yet.
She just waits for him to fall asleep before she plays with him like her doll.
The picture is of Audrey at 2 weeks old. I think they look so much alike here.
I did try to take a few pictures to see what shots I could catch, and here's what I got:
Thank goodness Hayes' sprinkler system didn't turn on!
We keep working with Audrey on being gentle with Hayes, and she's getting better, as long as she doesn't poke him with that little stiff hand of hers.
She does get quite upset with us when we give Hayes a break from his sister.
Hayes is a trooper! He is so laid back and easy to handle, it helps me be able to keep an eye on Audrey more. I would say that the thing he likes most is cheek to cheek time with you. He loves to kick back that head and rest it on your cheek. Sometimes when we hold him, it looks like we aren't supporting his head, but that's just what he likes. He loves throwing the head back and looking up at you.
I couldn't have asked for a better boy! We are still working on the sleeping habits, as we get 5-6 hour stretches some nights. The in between nights go back to every 3 hours...those nights are rough.
These pictures are so good, Jess. I love the ones of Hayes and Audrey together. Hayes is so adorable. The puppy pics are great too!! Hopefully the 3 hour sleeping shifts will all turn into 5 - 6 (and longer!). Great post!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Can't wait to see everybody!
ReplyDelete