Audrey experienced her first Easter Egg Hunt at the library! It was perfect, because there were only about 12 kids there, and tons of eggs. She didn't realize there were surprises inside the eggs, until she dropped one. It's amazing how quickly they learn. The next egg, she listened as she shook it, opened the egg, took the candy, and then threw the egg back on the ground. She looked at me like I was crazy when I told her to pick it up.
I already got the goods mom! Why do I need the egg?
She even shared with the other younger kids! But once she got a taste of the starbursts, all other forms of food were doomed!
Hayes was also along for the ride, but was working hard on catching some Zzzz's.
Once we went home, we decided to go out and play with the puppies in the sprinkler. Audrey runs across the yard yelling puppies, as they all follow her and nip at her feet.


How fun! Isn't that funny how they just discard the egg, i.e., candy container, once they remove the goods? I love it. Cute pics! Can't believe the puppies are getting so big. You need some more Hayes pics!
ReplyDeletePlease ignore my comment from your newest post about Audrey's lip....I obviously didn't read on! I can't wait to see everybody this weekend!
ReplyDelete