We went to Molly's 1st birthday party in Alexandria, but first we stopped off to see Gennie Bell.
She was in a bit of a cantankerous mood, so I couldn't get a good pic.
She must be picking this skill up from her Daddy!
Audrey had a great time at Molly's birthday party playing with all of her toys.
She especially liked the Elmo toy! She can now watch Sesame Street and announce to everybody in earshot that Elmo is on TV!
Audrey picked out her own gift for Molly...a giant ball!
She absolutely loves balls, and Molly does too!
Got to spend some time with Mushy and drink her punch! Yummy!
Meme was feeding her some fruit, and Audrey thought her finger was part of the cantaloupe!
I think it surprised Meme a bit!
I think it surprised Meme a bit!
She's still learning how to use her teeth! Sorry Meme!
Audrey found Mommy's sun glasses on the ground.
This is pair #2! Thank goodness they are cheap!
Nana made a big breakfast that morning so we could be ready for the fun filled day!
Mushy, what is this stuff? Chalk?
Nope, don't understand. Hey wait, I know what to do...
Like everything else, it needs to go in my mouth!
That's how I can really explore it!
A ride in the birthday girl's new wagon! I know how this goes Mommy!
Needless to say, we had a loud, and then abruptly silent ride home.
She wailed herself to sleep on the way home. I guess she wore herself out!
YAY! I'm so thrilled to see all these wonderful pics. We miss y'all so much. Hugs to all the McGraws!
ReplyDelete