Sunday, February 20, 2011

A good long weekend at home

 We had and ice scare in Houston, so all the schools shut down for that Friday. Audrey and I stayed in our pajamas and had a mommy daughter day!

She pulled up her stool and did all the pouring and stirring for our chocolate cookies!


I had to give her a snack in the middle of it so she wouldn't keep trying to lick the batter.


We did some finger painting!


Daddy came home early and found a new game...

Hide! Audrey hides with daddy under the blanket, and mommy calls out for Audrey. I then hear a squeal, a "shhh", and a giant movement coming from under the covers.


She gets tickled every time I find her!


She even worked her magic to get daddy in her house... again!


On Saturday we all went to the park. 


Daddy was a little apprehensive of Audrey going down the big slide by herself...little did he know she has had this obstacle mastered for a long time!


We played on the swings...


The see-saw...I was on the other end. I haven't laughed this hard in a while. It was a lot more fun than I had remembered it being.


It started to get dark, so one more swing and then it was time to go...not to mention it was getting really cold out!


We are now 3 weeks out from baby boy's arrival! Yeah! We can't wait...no, I can't wait. I am ready for this to be done! Cross your fingers!

2 comments:

  1. These are GREAT pics, Jess! I can't believe there's only 3 more weeks to go. I'm so excited & can't wait to see the newest McGraw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - I'm amazed and amused that Tanner manages to cram himself inside Audrey's playhouse. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete