Happy Valentine's Day to me! I had to work late on Valentine's Day, and came home to my favorite surprise dinner...
Steak Diane and asparagus! Tanner says if he cooks it for me all the time, I won't appreciate it as much...right! This is my perfect celebration dinner, on a perfect night. It was so superb we didn't even clean the kitchen! You know that's a big deal when it comes to Jessie!
Audrey had a sweet Valentine! Her Mama C and Daddy D got her an Elmo shirt, seeing as though that's about the closest thing to a love at this point.
She was also sharing her love with her Baby Jen, who was my little Cabbage Patch Baby Jim doll as a child. She is very attached to this doll. I tried to make it a girl, and put girl clothes on her.
She had a Valentine's Day party and came home with a bag of Valentine's.One of the mom's made these little picture albums of everybody in the class. She put words to it that mimic the Brown Bear book, which is their favorite at daycare, and Audrey's favorite at home. Audrey knows all the other kids names in her class! Now this is her favorite book! I have to keep her from rearranging the pictures and ripping out the pages.
Tanner had also been bragging about these brownies he got at work. Do you realize how evil it is to describe these amazing brownies to your pregnant wife and not bring her one? Not only was it just a one time conversation, but multiple times he mentioned how amazing these were. I was quite upset he didn't grab one for me, or save half of his brownie to give to his child bearing wife, or actually just not eat the second brownie because he wanted to give it to me! So when he came home Friday with a surprise box, I was quite excited! It had 2 dozen of these brownies! Needless to say, I didn't need that many, but I couldn't bug him about them anymore! They were delicious and we ate all of them! Happy Valentine's Day to me.
Hope everybody had a great Valentine's Day! Love you all!





No comments:
Post a Comment