It was church time, and Audrey wasn't quite ready to go just yet. We pulled Daddy D in to try out his coercing skills on his grand baby...
and it worked. She cracked and so did he!
Mom and I went to play in the nursery before church started, and I got to hold Micah. He was such a precious 8 month old who liked to cuddle and still had that new baby smell!
I loved every minute of holding him, but Audrey didn't care for it. She got a little passive agressive, and wanted nothing to do with him. She wouldn't even come near me when I was holding him! After I put him down, she then wanted to come claim me as her mama again! She crawled up in my lap to rock with me! It was worth making her jealous for that moment!
When we got home from church, Audrey was hiding in the tunnel... surprise!
Monday morning we went out to the park behind mom and dad's house.
As we were walking up, the geese, that at one point looked so peaceful, started charging at us! But Daddy D to the rescue, he charged right back at them and put them in their place. They followed us the rest of the way.
Mama and I got to do a good bit of shopping for baby boy while we were there. New Orleans has better sales than any other place! Mom also knows all the good places to go! We got some good bargains and also got some clothes for both babies for the Christmas ski trip!
We had a really good time in New Orleans, and didn't feel rushed. It was a much over due trip and Audrey did really well on the plane. I of course packed all of the treats we never let her have so I would have something to bargain over if things took a turn for the worse on the plane. We both ate all the goodies in peace.











No comments:
Post a Comment