We came home Thursday morning. It took a magic act to get us discharged from the hospital! The doctors gave their consent at 7:00 am after they had already checked us both out. The paperwork was endless. We couldn't wait to get home!
Audrey, Daddy D, and Mama C were there to greet us as soon as we arrived.
We were counting Hayes' fingers and toes.
This was also Hurricane's homecoming too... with a litter of 5 puppies who were born Monday, the day before Hayes! 2 blue leopard males and 3 red leopard females. I have never been around a litter of puppies, and it is truly amazing how Cane takes care of them. She's a good mama!
This was a great distraction for Audrey, along with the stream of family members coming in for the birthday party and to meet the newest member of the family.




I can't believe y'all have six new babies. =) I miss y'all already. It was so good to see you. Hayes is adorable and I'm so happy I got to see him as a sweet little newborn. Claudia misses Audrey too. Love y'all!!
ReplyDelete