Time couldn't move any slower. This whole pregnancy has flown by all up until theis past month! 2 weeks ago I had a few contractions, started dilating at just one cm, and then it all vanished. Mentally I was geared up for this whole process to start, and it quit! Baby boy, maybe Hays, I guess has decided he wasn't ready yet!
So then last week I went, and no changes.
This week I went, and WAHOO!! I'm 2.5 cm dilated! Yeah! I was for sure, now 2 days later, I'd at least be at the hospital in the process. But, I'm at home, taking the day off from work, trying to get some much needed sleep. Everyday I wake up and say, "maybe today will be the day". I was joking with some co-workers, when they pointed out that we haven't chosen a name yet. I told them I didn't really care about the name, I'm just ready for him to be out! Things are really different the 2nd time around. The process definitely lacks that new sense of excitement! Don't get me wrong, we are totally excited about Hays arriving, but chasing after a 2 year old tends to keep you much busier than expected.
I'm running out of things to do! I've nested my entire house and car and have everything ready to go...just missing baby! Say a prayer and cross your fingers!!!
Aww, I've been thinking about you all day. It is definitely different the second time around. All that I have bought for Cohen so far is dipers. At this point with Hayden, his room was almost done. Time definitely does fly by and soon you will be holding your sweet man in your arms. Prayers are headed your way!
ReplyDelete